Thursday, December 27, 2007

so much to share!






hi all! hope everyone has had a nice holiday! so much to share here. i'll start with today. it is our 10th wedding anniversary today! time flies fast! see the pretty card and locket hubby gave me? yesterday we celebrated cause he was off of work. we went to the movie. we saw national treasure book of secrets...which was really pretty good. and we went to the book store and i got the christmas issue of uk edition country living magazine. then we went to hobby lobby, i haven't been there for a couple years! i got a few very fancy yarn and a couple notions i needed.

also this week and last i received some kawaii japanese fabrics. i am really liking house print fabrics lately...

lastly i wanted to show the adorable christmas ornament made by my mom and the hat made by my mom..these were gifts for my son for christmas!

anyhow i have to finish a project for my niece but after that i'll be working on some new things!
huggs

No comments: