Tuesday, February 1, 2011

january sister swap

this month the theme was victorian. and my sister found some really pretty and whimsical victorian things!




sweet flower stickers. and distress ink which i've been wanting to try.


aren't those bird cage rub-ons the cutest!? and the chipboard frames and pearl jewels are so pretty!




ad this paper stack is so pretty and very victorian. soft muted pastels with lace, flowers and some glittery accents. i love it!


she also picked up these plates from target's dollar section for me since i couldn't find them. aren't they cute? thank you amy! you always find the prettiest things for me! hope you loved your january things too! love u!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Seeing all that makes me realize I need to stop buying you so many stickers. You must have a massive collection from all of those I've sent. lol.