Monday, August 25, 2008

eleven carlo







i recently found out that see kai run has started making larger sizes. the new brand is called eleven. so i was asked to review these wonderful shoes.
now my review will be a little different than a usual review. the reason being my son has autism and doesn't speak. so he cannot tell me if he likes them.
so anyways. i got the adorable carlo style which is a slip on style. my son can put them on by himself very easily. my son is very picky about his shoes so i am very happy to say he wears them without complaining or pulling on them at all. and he can run very easily and fast!
the sizing is a little bit smaller in my opinion. he is wearing size 10 in other brands but in eleven we got size 11 and they fit great with growing room.
the shoes themselves are really adorable and so unique! all in all i am thrilled!
thank you so much eleven for making these larger sizes and adorable styles! i will be back for more!

please visit their website at www.elevencollection.com to see the whole line of cute shoes!

No comments: