Thursday, May 6, 2010

mikey's crafty swap!

for april my sister and i did a kids craft swap. she send mikey an amazing box of goodies!



watercolors and coloring pages of famous art work. aren't those coloring pages cool!


mikey loves these cause they have that texture. and they are fun to color!



lacing cards, felt stars, glue sticks and magnet sheet to make all kinds of crafts!



felt shapes, twist up crayons, face paint, washable stamp pad, postcards to color and bug stickers.


thank you auntie amy! you send the bestest fun box of goodies! we love you!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so glad you like everything. I really enjoyed shopping for him and getting everything together. Please let me know what he likes best. Love and hugs.

Lauren said...

Very cool, I love the coloring book! I would love to color in a Van Gogh :) ~Lauren