Friday, August 20, 2010

news, news, news.....

some new to share.. first about mikey. mikey lost his two top front teeth this week. i must thank mother nature for saving me hundreds of dollars because i was thinking we might pull them out due to the cavities. he is still moody as usual. we took him to his autism doctor and they recommended us to try some new supplements and things. so we'll see if anything helps.
and for me..as a few of you know i have polycystic ovarian syndrome. i had an ultrasound done last weekend to look for problems..in that area.. it came back normal. so now she wants me to have blood work done.
and my shoulder.. my problematic shoulder.. i saw one doctor about 2 weeks ago and he said it may be tendinitis. so i followed up with my regular doctor and she thinks it might be a pinched nerve. she wants me to have massage therapy ( yeah well i'll try to fit that in my schedule!) and see her in 3 weeks. she thinks i'll need an mri. and NO PICKING UP YOUR 45 POUND CHILD! well see how that goes....

No comments: