Monday, May 9, 2011

mother's day

we celebrated mother's day at our house yesterday with my husbands family...they make a pretty big deal about mother's day. i was very spoiled and got several pretty things! mikey had a great time playing with his cousins and bouncing in his jumpy house too!



roses from my husband.



eeyore mug and the most adorable SOFT little plushie from my husband.



and my husband also gave me these beautiful earrings!


this orchid was from my sister in law rosy and her family. so pretty!



and rosy also gave me this pretty picture frame. she says i have to put a picture of mikey and i in in.
i also got a flower plant for my yard from my other sister in law.. but it's outside.

1 comment:

grammyjan(mom) said...

Very Beautiful gifts! Love the eyeore! You'll have to put a pic of the frame when you decide what to put in it! Gorgeous!