Monday, January 26, 2009

birthday gift and swap from my sister





my sweet sister sent me a very fun envelope of goodies this week. including our january swap.. the theme was owls, birds, trees and houses which turned out to be a difficult one! sorry amy! but she managed to find fabrics wth all of them and a really cute little bird puch and some cute stickers!

she also sent mikey some washcloths.. made from flannel and minkie. and the best this was the patchwork scarf she made for my birthday! i've been wanting one for awhile and she used alot of of pink and flowers..which i love. and she even used some super sft mikie for the back and green mikie patches too.

i love it amy thank you for making it for me and for the swap! you did great! hope you liked yours too!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad you like everything! Now the hunt begins for Valentine's Day things and roses. lol.

Amy