Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!





i hope everyone had a nice new years eve and day! we didn't do much. just went to my father in laws house for a little while. we left early though cause my hubby has a tooth ache.
and yesterday i went to jo-ann's and borders. got some new yarns and a few goodies for my monthly swap with my sis.
been making amigurmi lately.. as i had been so focused on blythe hats for awhile. so here are a few pics of the recent creations.
as for what i'd like for the new year.. i'd love for my son to improve... and to talk! that would be the greatest gift i could get.

1 comment:

Bumpkin Hill said...

Hi Suzi, HAPPY NEW YEAR - love your creations and your sis did a great job with your blog makeover :) Wishing you a year of special first moments, Beary Hugs, Catherine x