Friday, July 9, 2010

a lovely swap!

i did another swap with sweet Lauren over at FairRosamund.
i just love her art! she uses such yummy colors and her girls are so sweet and serene!

this was my extra surprise! thank you Lauren! i love it!


and here is my new original painting! titled a wise friend. she made it just for me (you can find the print in her shop!) i love unnatural colored hair..especially pink. so i requested a pink haired girl with an owl and mushroom. i think she did a fantastic job. my craft room now has three of her originals!
thank you Lauren! i love her!

also i have a new painting on it's way from the united kingdom. will show you when it arrives!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thank you Susy, I'm so glad that you liked the painting and print!! I just love all of my stuff too, I am going to hang up my little pot holders on the kitchen wall :) I hope you are having a great Friday :) ~Lauren